i can't do it face to face




When i'm at the pearly gates



This'll be on my videotape



My videotape



When mephistopholis is just beneath



And he's reaching up to grab me



This is one for the good days



And i have it all here



In red blue green



In red blue green



You are my centre when i spin away



Out of control on videotape



On videotape



On videotape



On videotape



This is my way of saying goodbye



Because i can't do it face to face



From my videotape



No matter what happens now



I won't be afraid



Because i know today has been



The most perfect day i've ever seen



-*-
...algo increíble y muy simple
es thom yorke videotape.
un tema que habla de que hoy dia todo tiene que estar registrado
y por ahí ...es que vivimos en una dimensión de captura de imagenes en rojo/verde/azul...
azul


nada mas lejos de la realidad, pero ta.
es lo que toca. yo soy un ser de luz,que tiene que esconderse por momentos,para que no lo despedacen.
no más.


y puedo ser muy normal también.

si es lo necesario.



mis madres está a full hoy
"vení gerardooo"



gs. lud

(by severin)